You’ll be the first point of contact with prospective clients who are engaging with Stickyeyes content & marketing material.
What you'll be doing:
- Nurture, qualify and develop relationships with inbound leads uncovering the typical BANT criteria
- Develop and manage an owned lead vertical strategy within the following sectors
- Maintain, update and develop a pipeline of warm meeting prospects ready for development into opportunities
- Support sales teams with the nurturing of meetings to opportunities
- Accurately log and track all activities, tasks and actions through Marketing Automation system
- Work closely with the Marketing and Demand Generation Teams to develop and refine the value propositions that resonates with target leads and prospects.
- To achieve and meet weekly / Monthly KPIs and target
- Reporting on a weekly basis to the executive teams on performance.
- Develop and refine the lead nurturing and qualification process
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in Inside Sales, preferably within an agency or business services environment
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Tenacity and resilience – you’ll relish the challenge of tracking down people that are difficult to get hold of and closing meetings with them
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates a “roll up your sleeves” initiative to get the job done
- A confident self-starter with a demonstrable passion for digital