Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
The Business Development Executive will work closely with our internal Marketing and Demand Generation teams. You’ll be tasked with qualifying and nurturing inbound and outbound leads, taking them through the qualification process to meeting and proposal stage in readiness to be allocated to our sales function to engage and convert.
You’ll be the first point of contact with prospective clients who are engaging with Stickyeyes content & marketing material.
What you'll be doing:
- Nurture, qualify and develop relationships with inbound leads uncovering the typical BANT criteria
- Develop and manage an owned lead vertical strategy within the following sectors
- Maintain, update and develop a pipeline of warm meeting prospects ready for development into opportunities
- Support sales teams with the nurturing of meetings to opportunities
- Accurately log and track all activities, tasks and actions through Marketing Automation system
- Work closely with the Marketing and Demand Generation Teams to develop and refine the value propositions that resonates with target leads and prospects.
- To achieve and meet weekly / Monthly KPIs and target
- Reporting on a weekly basis to the executive teams on performance.
- Develop and refine the lead nurturing and qualification process
What you'll need:
- Previous experience in Inside Sales, preferably within an agency or business services environment
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Tenacity and resilience – you’ll relish the challenge of tracking down people that are difficult to get hold of and closing meetings with them
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates a “roll up your sleeves” initiative to get the job done
- A confident self-starter with a demonstrable passion for digital