Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
As part of our ambitious growth plans for 2016, we now have an exciting, newly created opportunity for a Business Development Manager who will drive significant revenue growth across our full suite of services (SEO, Biddable Media, Design & Development, PR, Consultancy and Content provision)
Account Executive May 2018Account Executive May 2018Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll be responsible for leading pitches and supporting the conversion of allocated prospects within our new business pipeline of blue chip organisations.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual, either with relevant industry experience, or with a proven sales track record within high-value B2B services looking to build their skills and career.
What you'll be doing:
- Plan approaches and pitches, and support the development of compelling proposals that meet with the client’s needs and objectives.
- Generate leads through networking, business contacts and attending events, as well as following up on leads generated internally
- Thoroughly researching and qualify prospects
- Proactively nurture allocated prospects and your existing network of contacts
- Production of robust proposals and ROI modelling
- Timely and accurate maintenance of the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Keeping abreast of developments within the digital marketing industry
- Considering innovative ways of improving our business development approach
- Regular pipeline reporting to the Managing Director
What you'll need:
- Confident and persuasive with excellent communication skills: someone who can build trust and forge strong working relationships with ‘C Suite’ stakeholders in global big brand organisations
- Experience within a field sales role, ideally within an agency or a high-value B2B services organisation
- Proven ability to understand the needs of clients and their customers
- A proven track record of exceeding on revenue targets with a passion for winning new business
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Organised, with a disciplined approach to time and pipeline management
- A fast learner who’s driven and enthusiastic with a “roll up your sleeves” initiative to get the job done
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM Systems