Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll be responsible for leading pitches and supporting the conversion of allocated prospects within our new business pipeline of blue chip organisations.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual, either with relevant industry experience, or with a proven sales track record within high-value B2B services looking to build their skills and career.
What you'll be doing:
- Plan approaches and pitches, and support the development of compelling proposals that meet with the client’s needs and objectives.
- Generate leads through networking, business contacts and attending events, as well as following up on leads generated internally
- Thoroughly researching and qualify prospects
- Proactively nurture allocated prospects and your existing network of contacts
- Production of robust proposals and ROI modelling
- Timely and accurate maintenance of the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Keeping abreast of developments within the digital marketing industry
- Considering innovative ways of improving our business development approach
- Regular pipeline reporting to the Managing Director
What you'll need:
- Confident and persuasive with excellent communication skills: someone who can build trust and forge strong working relationships with ‘C Suite’ stakeholders in global big brand organisations
- Experience within a field sales role, ideally within an agency or a high-value B2B services organisation
- Proven ability to understand the needs of clients and their customers
- A proven track record of exceeding on revenue targets with a passion for winning new business
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Organised, with a disciplined approach to time and pipeline management
- A fast learner who’s driven and enthusiastic with a “roll up your sleeves” initiative to get the job done
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM Systems