With a passion for online marketing and the personal drive to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, you will join a focused and dedicated team committed to delivering excellence in service delivery and results that help our client’s businesses grow.
You will either be (or have experience of being) an ambitious Senior Account Manager looking to step up with a rapidly growing agency or an experienced and proven Account Director keen to bring your Blue Chip client experience to our international client roster. Either way, we can guarantee you an exciting portfolio of clients across a range of sectors in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, with support from a wider client services team.
This role is an excellent opportunity to take on a crucial role within a well-respected and growing digital agency with an enviable international client-base.
What you’ll be doing?
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the client organisation
- Position yourself as an extension of the clients marketing team
- Facilitate introductions to new members of our team within each account
- Driving account performance and ensuring that KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Lead strategic campaign planning and deployment
- Take a long-term approach to performance and growth, identifying and facilitating cross / up-sells
- Attend and lead quarterly review meetings
- Management and mentoring of junior team members who are aligned to your client portfolio
What you’ll need
- An experienced client services professional with current or legacy agency experience
- The skills to analyse and understand a clients’ wider business objectives and steer multi-channel delivery to drive tangible and measurable growth
- While knowledge of digital marketing channels including SEO, PPC, Mobile, Social Media & Online PR, and Web Development would be advantageous, it is not essential. However, an aptitude for digital is a must. We’re prepared to invest in training the right candidate.
- A confident, engaging, and consultative communicator with strong presentation, sales, and negotiation skills with the ability to upsell and cross-sell wider agency services
- The ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ and help shape complex marketing strategies, aligned to clients’ ambitions
- Proven experience of managing multiple campaigns and projects, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned to your clients
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest digital marketing opportunities and technology advancements
- Proven mentoring and leadership skills and effective relationship building skills, at all levels
A day in the life
Your varied portfolio of organic & biddable retainers & campaign projects will see you working with multiple internal teams to deliver excellence always for some of the agency’s biggest clients.
Assuming account-lead status on a dedicated portfolio, which based on the size of the retainers could be limited to just one or two full-time accounts, you will play a key role in overseeing the effective operational delivery, measuring & reporting on performance, identifying new opportunities to drive growth for your clients and across your portfolio and working closely with senior stakeholders client-side to build successful and trusted partnerships.
Because of the high-profile nature of your portfolio, excellent organisational and communication skills are essential, as is attention to detail and the ability to create compelling messaging around the impact of our work for our clients.
This role will appeal to those able to multi-task and that thrive in a fast-paced environment, surrounded by talented people and heavy-weight clients.
Despite being based in Leeds, our clients are based across the UK, Europe, the U.S., and the UAE, plus we manage marketing activities, including strategy & deployment, across multiple territories for numerous clients too.
Our client roster includes numerous internationally recognisable global brands across almost all sectors and so we can guarantee you exposure to clients that you will be proud to be working with.
We are equally open to considering individuals with a particular channel and / or industry focus but can also offer breadth and experience across a real mix of clients too.
You will be joining an established a successful team of Client Service professionals that always puts their clients first, but that also recognises and rewards talent and ambition.
Following a traditional agency model, our largest accounts are managed by our team of Account Directors, which bring together significant experience both within an agency environment, as well as client-side. Our Account Directors are supported by ambitious Account Managers that not only support our larger accounts but also lead some of our mid-tier accounts too, while a team of Account Executive support across all accounts to keep things running smoothly across all accounts.
The team is passionate about their accounts but also knows how to make the demands of juggling multiple projects daily look easy and ensure it remains fun too.