Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
The role of the Account Manager is all about retaining and growing our existing client roster.
You will be responsible for your own clients, alongside supporting the Senior Account Managers, Account Directors and Head of Client Services in the day-to-day running of their larger accounts.
For those accounts directly assigned to you, you will take full ownership of all communications and administration, both internally and externally, to ensure that your clients are serviced in a proactive, professional and timely manner.
By working closely with our internal operational, strategic and delivery team leads, you will lead the creation of your client’s monthly plans, and through the execution of the internal project and process management, will ensure smooth delivery of them, reporting progress back to clients on a consistent basis.
Working hand-in-hand with this, you will own the reporting process at the end of each month, working closely with the Search & Data leads to analyse and comment on key performance changes.
As administration plays an important part of your role, you will be a highly organised individual that takes pride in all elements of your work, ensuring that all internal documents are updated on a weekly basis and that any outward-facing documentation is delivered in accordance with the business’ brand and customer service guidelines.
Given that people interaction also plays a pivotal part in your role, you will build strong relationships again, both internally and externally. With your clients, you will meet with them on a regular basis, both informally and formally, and internally, you will be pragmatic in nature to always ensure the best outcome for your clients.
As a secondary KPI, you will also work alongside the Client Strategy Director to commercially grow your assigned accounts.
As the closest person to your clients, you will be aware of what their wider business objectives, goals and activities are and be able to spot opportunities on where we can help them with these further.
What you'll be doing:
- Commitment to constantly enhancing digital knowledge and expertise
- Involvement in strategy creation for lower-tier accounts
- Leading planning for own client portfolio, as well as involvement of those supporting on
- Ensuring client activity delivery across own client portfolio and those supporting on
- Account administration for own client portfolio and those supporting on
- Client performance reporting for own client portfolio and those supporting on
- Proactive spotting of commercial growth opportunities for own client portfolio and those supporting on
- Up/cross-sell pipeline management for own client portfolio and those supporting on
- Building, maintaining and developing strong relationships with primarily main client contacts via a clear comms plan
- Client entertainment across own portfolio, as per plan
- Issue resolution across performance and overall happiness
- Become an extension of client marketing teams for own client portfolio
What you'll need:
- Two years minimum relevant experience and an understanding of search marketing
- A confident communicator, able to present to clients at various levels, and build rapport, confidence and trust across all key stakeholders
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects and leading a demanding portfolio