Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Due to the ongoing growth of the Marketing Communications team, we are looking for a seasoned content campaign manager to join us in the creation of scintillating content for a range of impressive clients – accounts that you will help manage and develop.
You’ll live and breathe the written word, have an eye for detail, and a creative flair enabling you to fine-tune the most engaging content for your audience.
As part of our joined up approach, you will be required to work closely with the wider Marketing Communications team, including our social media and PR experts, but also with individuals in other departments such as designers, strategists and researchers.
- Leading content campaign delivery on assigned accounts (across a range of industries) and ensuring strategy is implemented as directed by our Strategy Teams.
- Creating copy to be used in various formats including blog content, website content and design-led content.
- Reviewing, overseeing and proof-reading copy to ensure our output meets quality requirements.
- Auditing and assessing content marketing campaigns.
- Spending time researching the brand and opportunities for exposure through content marketing.
- Communicating and working closely with other delivery teams, particularly within Marketing Communications (PR & Social Media).
- Working with our senior strategic teams to make recommendations on content marketing for clients and prospects.
- Mentoring and supporting more junior content team members to develop their content skills and expertise.
- Supporting Content Executives with their day-to-day work and delegating project tasks where appropriate.
- Working with more senior team members to gather data & insights and produce insightful reports.
- Monitoring content trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up-to-date.
- Actively contributing to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years content marketing experience (where possible, NCTJ trained).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands.
- Ability to write well for a range of sectors and audiences.
- Professional proof-reading experience and the ability to evaluate content effectively.
- A good understanding of the impact of content on user experience.
- Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An innate understanding of commercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project.
- A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for content marketing is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.
- An understanding of or an enthusiasm to learn about the digital landscape and its impact on the future of the content marketing industry.