Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
With a passion for content in all its forms and the personal drive to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, you will join an exciting new team committed to delivering excellence in strategy, service delivery and results in the Life Sciences sector. As part of Life Sciences by Stickyeyes (LSS) you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a large leading digital marketing agency yet also have the autonomy to help shape the LSS offering.
You will either be a Senior Content Editor or Content Team Lead looking to step up and focus on the more strategic elements of content and its impact within marketing. You will be reporting into the General Manager and expected to be experienced in leading and managing the content elements of integrated digital marketing activities across high profile clients and brands. Life Sciences is a complex industry and whilst we do not expect you to be an expert across all areas you should have an understanding of how the industry works and be willing to put the time into learning about specific therapy areas that our clients operate in.
You will have strong all round marketing knowledge and have developed an excellent understanding of how content can be best utilised in a variety of marketing channels. In addition, you will be expected to have excellent time, relationship and presenting skills to ensure that all projects are delivered and communicated to a high standard.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the owner of the content function (strategy and execution) within LSS and manage projects end to end, holding responsibility for content delivery.
- Position yourself as an extension of the clients marketing team, being able to consult, advise and challenge (where required) on content plans and initiatives.
- Ensuring that all content output is on strategy, accurate and adheres to the high standards expected from LSS and clients.
- Leading the strategic content marketing conversation with clients.
- Be the link and able to manage external content suppliers / medical writers where required.
- Working with the other operational teams where content marketing is involved and ensuring they have what they need to deliver.
- Assist with developing and knowledge sharing of the LSS proposition.
- Assisting on new business initiatives within LSS.
- Knowledge share the latest trends and innovations in the content space and specifically in relation to Life Sciences.
- Constantly working to expand your own marketing knowledge and understanding how this can be of benefit to LSS.
What you’ll need:
- To be an experienced (ideally 4+ years) content marketing professional with current or legacy agency experience and a proven track record of grasping complex, potentially sensitive subject matter quickly.
- The ability and skills to analyse and understand a clients’ business objectives and distil these into content requirements where relevant.
- Strong all round marketing knowledge with a particular emphasis on core business functions and how they are utilised in this industry.
- Passion, a can-do attitude and excellent problem solving skills.
- Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- The ability to adapt your communications skills to suit rapidly changing client circumstances and internal teams so that you can achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders.
- A confident, engaging and consultative communicator with excellent presentation, sales and negotiation skills with the ability to upsell and cross-sell wider agency services.
- Proven experience of managing multiple campaigns and projects, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned to your clients.
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of latest trends and advances in content marketing as well regulations in the Life Sciences space.
- High standards for quality output and an excellent attention to detail.
- Strong empathy skills and understanding of the impact of content on user experience.
- Proven mentoring and leadership skills and effective relationship building skills, at all levels.