You will be responsible for analysing the digital performance of clients/prospective clients versus their competitors and providing those insights to the senior Solutions team members to use when shaping their digital marketing strategies.
What you'll be doing:
- Provision of data-led insights and collateral for sales meetings/pitches and client monthly reviews.
- Providing the wider Solutions team with data-led insights, identifying new opportunities to grow accounts across our existing client base.
- Supporting existing clients with ad-hoc data analysis.
- Driving innovation in strategy data modelling and benchmarking.
- Provision of on-going thought leadership to aid the sale of strategy projects.
What you'll need:
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and advanced features such as PIVOT tables, VLOOKUP’s and SUMIF formulas
- Ability to interpret large amounts of information and data and identify actionable insights.
- Ability to develop and present insights in a digestible format
- Ideally, experience in Google Analytics
- Ideally an understanding of SEO
- Ability to work independently and self-manage without the need for day to day supervision
- Have a collaborative mindset and an ability to work effectively with clients, operational departments, client services and other team members.
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines.
- Juggle multiple projects and prioritise accordingly.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.