Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Due to the continued growth of the agency, an exciting entry level role has been created for a Data Insights Executive working within our Solutions team.
You will be responsible for analysing the digital performance of clients/prospective clients versus their competitors and providing those insights to the senior Solutions team members to use when shaping their digital marketing strategies.
What you'll be doing:
- Provision of data-led insights and collateral for sales meetings/pitches and client monthly reviews.
- Providing the wider Solutions team with data-led insights, identifying new opportunities to grow accounts across our existing client base.
- Supporting existing clients with ad-hoc data analysis.
- Driving innovation in strategy data modelling and benchmarking.
- Provision of on-going thought leadership to aid the sale of strategy projects.
What you'll need:
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and advanced features such as PIVOT tables, VLOOKUP’s and SUMIF formulas
- Ability to interpret large amounts of information and data and identify actionable insights.
- Ability to develop and present insights in a digestible format
- Ideally, experience in Google Analytics
- Ideally an understanding of SEO
- Ability to work independently and self-manage without the need for day to day supervision
- Have a collaborative mindset and an ability to work effectively with clients, operational departments, client services and other team members.
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines.
- Juggle multiple projects and prioritise accordingly.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.