Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We’re looking for a passionate individual to join the team and help shape the future of our Development offering here at Stickyeyes.
The work we do within our Development Team is both exciting and challenging - in the best possible way! So we’re looking for someone with stacks of enthusiasm, who wants to contribute fresh and exciting ideas across all our development projects (which cover everything from innovative creative campaigns to full web site builds, and everything in between).
What you get
- The opportunity to help shape something exciting and express yourself both creatively and technically
- Access to the latest kit, software, frameworks, and research to allow you to do cutting edge work
- The opportunity to work with some genuinely amazing global brands (like this )
- Structured training and R&I opportunities to develop and stretch yourself
- A supportive wider team that encourages people to feel safe taking risks with their work.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading, managing, and coaching your team, supporting their personal development and wellbeing
- Helping define the business direction for our talented PHP development team, making the best of their wide range of skills and experience (specifically our specialism in enterprise level installs of WordPress and Drupal)
- Recruiting and onboarding of new colleagues; including selection, testing, and interviewing
- Managing aspects of initial scoping, performance and resourcing of the team across client development projects
- Creating a motivated, supportive and happy team environment that nurtures, develops and retains talent
- Helping ensure all team members have access to the best training appropriate certifications. Maintaining a register of the skills and competencies of the team
- Not necessarily ‘hands on’ development - but you’ll have the opportunity to work with your team to help troubleshoot and solve technical problems.