With no two pieces of work the same we’re looking for a perfectionist; someone who takes great pride in putting the user at the heart of all their designs – your portfolio must demonstrate a track record of delivering inspiring creative work.
- Develop creative, user-centered visual concepts based on client briefs and brand guidelines.
- Get involved in creative brainstorming sessions to come up with new campaign ideas always ensuring technical viability
- Help scope projects and propose the best solutions based on available budget and resource.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the team’s workflow and skillset
- Communicate continuously with our developers to ensure the efficient delivery of projects through the design and development phase
- Participate in and encourage thought leadership in order to promote the department and company as a whole
- A genuine passion for digital, total love for the work you do and the hunger to continually improve.
- Tons of experience in designing responsive and mobile websites.
- Outstanding conceptual and visual design skills with appreciation of layout, typography and branding and good UX
- Appreciation of front-end development techniques and a working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in delivering creative across multiple platforms and devices
- The ability to quickly communicate ideas and experiences through mood boards or rough layout sketches
- Great communication skills with the ability to share ideas and improve awareness throughout the team
- Complete fluency throughout the Adobe Creative Suite