Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We’re looking for an experienced and passionate designer who can contribute to concept discussions by bringing fresh ideas to the table, before creating designs that not only look great, but also address the challenge at hand.
With no two pieces of work the same we’re looking for a perfectionist; someone who takes great pride in putting the user at the heart of all their designs - your portfolio must demonstrate a track record of delivering inspiring creative work.
- Develop creative, user-centered visual concepts based on client briefs and brand guidelines.
- Get involved in creative brainstorming sessions to come up with new campaign ideas always ensuring technical viability
- Help scope projects and propose the best solutions based on available budget and resource.
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the team’s workflow and skillset
- Communicate continuously with our developers to ensure the efficient delivery of projects through the design and development phase
- Participate in and encourage thought leadership in order to promote the department and company as a whole
- A genuine passion for digital, total love for the work you do and the hunger to continually improve.
- Tons of experience in designing responsive and mobile websites.
- Outstanding conceptual and visual design skills with appreciation of layout, typography and branding and good UX
- Appreciation of front-end development techniques and a working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience in delivering creative across multiple platforms and devices
- The ability to quickly communicate ideas and experiences through mood boards or rough layout sketches
- Great communication skills with the ability to share ideas and improve awareness throughout the team
- Complete fluency throughout the Adobe Creative Suite