You will have at least 3 years’ experience of working in Account Management or a Marketing Consultancy role and be looking to step up within a rapidly growing agency. Alternatively, you may have been working client-side in a multidiscipline marketing role and be looking for a change to agency side. Reporting to the Senior Consultant, you will be expected to be an adaptable, proactive and credible individual who takes the initiative.
You will have a strong level of existing marketing knowledge and be enthusiastic to learn more about our core business areas and how it works within the Life Sciences industry. In addition, you will be expected to have very strong time, interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) in order to ensure projects are delivered to a high standard and client expectations are met.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and managing effective relationships with your client contacts and internal teams.
- Working with the Senior Consultant to identify new client opportunities.
- Ensuring that all client outputs are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Preparing and presenting regular performance summaries to each client account.
- Take ownership of the client relationship and work with them to understand how LSS output can best work to achieve their objectives.
- Working with the Operational teams regarding the management of projects ensuring client and internal expectations are delivered on.
- Assist with developing and knowledge sharing of the LSS proposition and activity across the business.
- Constantly working to expand your own marketing knowledge and understanding how this can be of benefit to LSS.
What you’ll need:
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or business related topic
- Have at least 3 years’ of experience working in a client services capacity within a marketing agency or consultancy environment.
- Strong all round marketing knowledge with a desire to build on the areas of digital and technology marketing channels including SEO, PPC, Mobile, Social Media & Online PR and Web Development.
- Passion, creativity and problem solving skills with a can-do attitude.
- A confident and engaging communicator with the ability to present to clients at various levels.
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned to your clients.
- High standards for quality output and an excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt your communications skills to suit rapidly changing client circumstances and internal teams so that you can achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders.
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of latest digital marketing opportunities and technology advancements.