Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We’re looking for a passionate Project Manager to join our creative team and help us keep delivering amazing digital projects.
We have an award-winning team of Designers, Developers and Creatives here at Stickyeyes and we’re looking for someone who can work alongside them, to help them do their best work (from brand campaigns to web site builds and everything in between).
We’re ideally looking for someone who has all the great organisational skills and an attention to detail that you would expect from a great project manager, but also someone who isn’t afraid to be flexible and contribute fresh and exciting new ideas and approaches when needed.
What you will get:
- The opportunity to use your skills to help bring creative projects to life across a variety of exciting global brands (like this )
- Access to the latest kit, software and research to allow you to do cutting edge work
- Structured training and R&D opportunities to develop and stretch yourself
- Supportive teammates who are genuinely passionate about what they do - on hand to help you do your best work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ownership of timelines and deliverables for key projects, from scoping through to delivery
- Owning and evolving workflow and project management practises within the business
- Keep projects moving and proactively supporting the teams in making sure they have the right information at the right time
- Help manage the flow of new requests into the Design, UX, Video and Build teams
- Assisting team managers in team resourcing and forecasting
- Liaising with our clients and stakeholders to help bring projects in on time and with the best possible creative result
- No specific experience working with a digital team is required so a willingness to jump in and learn is needed