Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
This is an exciting new role for a Marketing Executive to work within the demand generation team at Stickyeyes supporting on a range email marketing projects.
The demand generation team at Stickyeyes is primarily responsible for creating and deploying email marketing campaigns with a range of B2B and B2C clients. The team also run email lead generation campaigns and are involved in the set-up and management of marketing automation and sales automation platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping to deliver email marketing campaigns for a range of B2C clients. You would get involved in the following key tasks; email design and email campaign deployment.
- Creating innovative and targeted nurturing campaigns that help drive sales opportunities for B2B clients
- Managing clients marketing automation platforms
- Implement lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads
- Optimising email campaigns and carrying out A/B testing on to maximise results
- Audience analysis and segmentation
- Prepare and deliver client reports based on campaign performance
- Working with clients and external suppliers in the deployment of lead generation campaigns
- Supporting the campaign team with defining client objectives and working with external and internal teams to deliver on these objectives
- Work with stakeholders to design and develop emails using best practices
What you’ll need:
- An understanding of email marketing and a keen interest in further developing your skills in this area
- Confident communication skills and ability to communicate with non-subject matter experts
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Strong excel skills in order to support analysis requests and transform data into actionable insight
- Capable of prioritising effectively and working in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Interest in developing data analytics skills
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite and skills in image manipulation (e.g. photoshop) or relevant coding (e.g. HTML)
- Experience running email campaigns through an ESP or marketing automation platform such as Marketo, Pardot or Hubspot.
- Any prior experience working with a CRM platform such as salesforce