Acquire, research and analyse data using both third-party and market-leading proprietary tools to inform digital marketing solutions for clients ranging from independent businesses to international enterprises.
What you'll be doing:
- Performing research into core metrics within digital marketing, often focusing on the disciplines of organic search and link building.
- Commercial modelling and ROI forecasting.
- Skills in data visualisation would be beneficial but full training can be provided.
- Use our extensive suite of tools to spot trends and opportunities.
- Keeping up-to-date on the latest industry trends, best practices, technologies and industry standards.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data and commissioning of fresh data sets.
- Processing confidential data and information according to internal guidelines.
- Supporting initiatives for data normalization and data cleansing.
What you'll need:
We are looking for problem solvers that are hardworking and have the ability to be agile. A good balance of proactive and reactive planning will be essential in any successful candidate.
- Educated in economics, maths or statistics to A-level, college or degree level. Self-taught individuals will also be considered.
- Fully Excel literate with the ability to manage large data sets.
- Experience of working in a similar role or experience of digital marketing would be beneficial.
- Any ability with SQL/VBA or similar languages would be beneficial.
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of third-party SEO tools (such as, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush) and AdWords would be useful, but not essential.
- Demonstrate initiative, motivation and the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent aptitude for learning new skills or programming languages.