Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
If you are looking to learn while you earn while taking your first steps towards developing a career in Finance, then this could well be the role for you.
In order to support our continued growth, we have a newly created role for a Finance Apprentice to join our growing team where you will gain exposure to a number of different areas. You’ll form an integral part of the team and will benefit from a structured training programme, which will ultimately see you develop into a rounded finance professional.
What you will be doing:
- Support to sales invoicing and purchase accounting including training on sales and purchase ledger
- Taking responsibility for the reconciliation of certain key balance sheet areas, in particular keeping track of the amounts our clients are spending with various media providers (including Google and Facebook) and ensuring we have billed them accordingly
- General support across the Finance Team
What you will need:
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent, with GCSE’s in English and Maths at Grade A - C
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Outlook
- A strong work ethic and hunger for knowledge
- Excellent organisation and communication skills with a keen eye for detail