Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will have proven sales ledger experience and be looking for a chance to develop and learn new skills and develop their role within a fast-growing digital marketing agency.
Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at a progressive digital marketing agency.
- Raise sales invoices and obtain necessary approvals from business
- Deal with sales queries from the business and clients
- Follow up on POs with clients
- Conduct credit checks for new clients when requested
- Set up new clients and projects on accounting and project management systems
- Update the invoicing schedule with scheduled billings
- Reconcile sales ledger to accounting records by project number
- Support credit control and escalate outstanding issues
- Liaise with our Client Services and Biddable Media teams to ensure all billings are captured
- Update internal project management system for PO budgets
- Train and supervise the Finance Apprentice on project billings
- Working in a small team covering other roles as required in the event of holidays
What we’re looking for:
- Self-starter who takes initiative to ensure billings are not delayed
- Able to work well in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with the business to obtain information
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast moving business environment
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- A high level of personal integrity and professionalism
- 1-2 years’ experience in a finance role with sales ledger experience
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel, and ideally some experience with Sage 200.