Thanks to the rapid growth of Life Sciences by Stickyeyes, we’re now looking to increase our network of English and European-language medical writers across both short and long-term projects. Permanent positions may be available for the right candidate(s).
As a specialist division, Life Sciences by Stickyeyes (LSS) is responsible for developing digital-first marketing solutions for a range of UK and international pharmaceutical and healthcare clients. The team is currently developing digital marketing campaigns across a number of therapy areas and additional support is now required in project delivery.
Our most immediate requirement is across HCV, HCB, NASH, NAFLD, and HIV, although we are keen to hear from those with experience in a wide range of therapy areas to map against pipeline projects. Current work encompass the EU5 (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK), with the potential to roll out to Australia, so please do let us know if you have experience and/or language skills required to work in these markets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with our content lead and strategy director to deliver top-class, correctly-referenced medical content to time and brief.
- On occasion, providing specialist consultancy to our in-house team.
What you’ll need:
- A genuine passion for creating best-in-class digital content that will exceed our clients’ expectations
- At least one year of medical writing experience in a medical communications agency (or equivalent) environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to hit deadlines with ease
- A solid understanding of the digital marketing landscape
- Commercial acumen
This is a flexible position, with work carried out either at home or in our friendly Leeds city centre offices.