Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We are looking for ambitious, highly organised and dedicated individuals who are strong team players keen to develop their careers within Digital Marketing.
Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at a progressive search based agency.
What you’ll be doing
Digital Marketing Executives have a crucial role to play by researching and identifying potential new media relationships and working closely with our Campaign Managers to achieve targeted results for our clients on a monthly basis.
- Organise personal workload on a daily basis, and ensure any issues are flagged immediately to the team leader
- Coordinate marketing campaigns across our portfolio of international clients in the iGaming sector
- Achieve high quality coverage for our clients to grow their online traffic and visibility as part of a wider SEO and content strategy.
- Manage and maintain email inbox with strong organisational structure utilising excel wherever possible in ensuring personal efficiencies meet optimum possibility
- To communicate and negotiate with websites of varying scale, from personal blogs to international publications across German and English language territories in both written and spoken format.
- Various ad hoc tasks including keyword research, footprint analysis and other administration duties where required
- Able to work to tight deadlines, be able to handle budgets and be excited by the challenges of global marketing campaigns in such a competitive sector
- Consider and suggest fresh link building methods
- Complete competitor analysis whenever required, in relation to link footprints and link building activity etc.
- Translation support across all manner of marketing tasks, from English to German to the level of a native
- Apply localisation knowledge to the German market
What you’ll need
- Be able to show a strong interest in digital comms (including social media, blogs and additional emerging trends).
- Be educated to a minimum of ‘A’ level standard with good numeracy and English skills
- Have a strong telephone manner, with call centre/customer service experience being an advantage
- A keen eye for detail
- German literate
- Excellent planning & organisation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative minded