Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
As the Insights Consultant you will be experienced and comfortable working with data, market research and insight generation tools/sources. It is not expected that you will be able to utilise all tools available for use at LSS from day one but being able to learn quickly will be essential. Reporting into the LSS Head of Operations, your primary responsibility is to be the owner of insight generation and support team members with this function across client projects as well as new business initiatives.
You will have a strong level of existing marketing knowledge and be enthusiastic to learn more about our core business areas and how it works within the Life Sciences industry. In addition, you will be expected to have strong time, interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) in order to ensure internal and client requests/projects are met and delivered to a high standard.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strive to think about the bigger picture regarding client objectives that enables you to understand how your output can positively impact clients and their marketing activity.
- Take ownership of the Insights function within LSS and aim to grow and improve the proposition over time.
- Collaborate with the relevant teams within Stickyeyes to share knowledge and best practice.
- Be the ‘intelligence’ support within the LSS team, and work with other team members on proposed solutions for client projects.
- Develop relationships with relevant stakeholders across the client organisation where required.
- Continually research and educate the wider business on Life Sciences insights and trends.
- Assist with developing and knowledge sharing of the LSS proposition.
- Be a key component of the LSS new business function, using a variety of data-driven methodologies to identify and assist with selling new business opportunities.
- Looking to constantly improve your own skillset and understand trends and techniques within the research and insights space.
What you’ll need:
- Have 2+ years working agency or client side in a similar or marketing related role.
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or business.
- Be able to adapt and work to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable working with large datasets using appropriate tools (e.g. Excel) and the ability to analyse and interpret data to generate meaningful insight.
- Experience working with Google Analytics and similar packages.
- Strong all round marketing knowledge with a particular emphasis on digital marketing channels and core LSS business service areas.
- Passion, creativity and problem solving skills – being able to adapt to a variety of LSS requests with the resources at your disposal.
- A confident, engaging and consultative communicator with strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ and contribute to marketing strategies, aligned to clients’ ambitions.
- The ability to work independently on projects as well as collaboratively with the wider team.
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of latest relevant digital marketing opportunities, technology advancements.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- High standards for quality output and an eye for detail in order to achieve this.