Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
If you’re looking to develop your career within IT support and would like to join an exciting, successful, interesting and growing organisation with a fantastic culture, then look no further.
In essence, you’ll be supporting the IT Manager by providing 1st line technical support and solutions and offering assistance with IT projects and tasks across the Stickyeyes Group.
- Provide technical 1st line support on hardware and software issues for all employees ensuring issues are logged with relevant information
- Configuration of all new IT equipment and upgrading the existing estate where needed
- Ensuring that all IT tickets are responded and actioned within IT SLA’s
- Escalate unresolved queries to the IT Manager in timely manner
- Provide assistance to the IT Manager with day to day operations
- Offer training to employees if required with any IT related issues
- General housekeeping IT tasks, administration and development
- A can do attitude with a demonstrable passion for technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both face-to-face and on the telephone with the ability to speak to internal clients at all levels
- Good knowledge of hardware and Microsoft software products
- Excellent time keeping and good administrative skills
- Well organised with the ability to work alone or as part of a team and the willingness to learn on the job
- Able to effectively organise and prioritise all tasks and responsibilities with support from the IT Manager