Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Due to the increasing growth and opportunity for our Content team, we’re now looking for a Junior Content Project Manager to join us and help manage our project requirements.
Content is one of our biggest focuses at Stickyeyes, part of the Reprise network. We create content for a range of mediums - from engaging brand-led campaigns to search-led website content.
You’ll join an experienced team from a wealth of different backgrounds - including ex-journalists, writers, bloggers and marketeers. You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest global brands, in a number of niches, such as travel, retail, finance and motoring.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinating, tracking, and managing the ordering and delivery of content from external sources for the Content team, including signing off invoices from suppliers
- Growing our database of suppliers for content projects where external assistance is required, tasks include creating job adverts, sourcing relevant partners, ensuring appropriate documentation is signed, and negotiating costs
- Building effective relationships with other departments to understand and fulfil their project requirements
- Project planning - developing detailed project plans and timelines where necessary, setting clear objectives, roles and responsibilities
- Supporting the senior content leads in setting up the admin required for relevant new projects – e.g. setting up folders, content plans, etc
- Managing the project – coordinating the team and keeping everything on track
- Working with other teams to secure fair and accurate briefs for all new projects
- Understanding risks to the project to ensure we deliver work to schedule
- Regularly reporting on the project progress (including timesheet reviews) to the team and management
- Completing end of project evaluations to understand where we can take learnings for future work
- Working with the Senior Content Project Manager to plan and manage costs for projects
What you’ll need:
- 2 years’ relevant experience, ideally within a project, content or account management role
- Passion for content and digital marketing
- An excellent grasp of the English language and a head for numbers
- Creative flair, strong organisational skills, and a proactive nature
- Flexibility and a desire to work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment