You will be responsible for supporting the senior team members on delivery of consultancy projects across various digital marketing disciplines, in addition to delivery of smaller scale projects.
You will be working across various marketing channels including SEO, PPC, Content and Social Media, as well as disciplines such as Conversion Rate Optimisation and User Experience. An appreciation of how activity in these channels can be leveraged to meet client objectives and drive performance is desirable.
You will be responsible for producing client facing documents, and communicating project output to clients with support from senior team members. The ability to analyse data, extrapolate meaningful insight and produce recommendations from this is therefore paramount to the role, as is strong verbal and written communication skills.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting senior team members with digital consultancy projects and retained consultancy accounts.
- With support, fostering trusting relationships with prospects and clients.
- Provision of data insights and collateral for sales meetings/pitches.
- Identifying new opportunities to grow accounts across our existing client base
- Identifying new opportunities to cross/up-sell to consultancy clients.
- Provision of on-going thought leadership to aid the sale of consultancy.
What you'll need:
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and advanced features such as PIVOT tables, VLOOKUP’s and SUMIF formulas
- Ability to interpret large amounts of information and data and identify and articulate actionable insights
- Ability to develop and present insights in a digestible format
- Experience in Google Analytics
- An understanding of digital marketing channels including SEO, Content Marketing, Biddable Media and Social Media
- Ability to work independently and self-manage without the need for day to day supervision
- Have a collaborative mind set and an ability to work effectively with operational departments, client services and other team members
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Juggle multiple projects and prioritise accordingly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill