Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We are looking for ambitious, highly organised and dedicated individuals who are strong team players keen to develop their careers within Digital Marketing.
Stickyeyes offers exceptional career prospects to the right candidates and the chance to work at a progressive search based agency.
What you’ll be doing:
- Organise personal workload on a daily basis, and ensure any issues are flagged immediately to team leader
- Various ad hoc tasks including keyword research, footprint analysis and other administration duties where required
- Consider and suggest fresh link building methods
- Complete competitor analysis whenever required, in relation to link footprints and link building activity etc.
What you’ll need:
- Be educated to a minimum of ‘A’ level standard with good numeracy and English skills
- A keen eye for detail
- A strong commitment to organisation
- Excel Skills preferred
- Good research skills, ie. Sourcing for websites of a specific niche
- No experience required