As a Web Developer in the design & development team, you’ll be involved in a variety of projects ranging from creative digital campaigns to website development.
If you’re the type of person who wants to push the boundaries and loves to think of new ways to create outstanding experiences and amazing digital content across all devices, this is the job for you.
What will you need?
- A determination for innovation with enthusiasm and initiative
- A keen interest in the latest industry trends and frameworks
- An understanding of task automation (eg. Grunt, Gulp)
- Experience of media queries and responsive design
- Experience developing with the WordPress platform
- Adept with version control services (eg. GitHub, Bitbucket)
- A strong portfolio showcasing your development experience
But wait, what’s in it for you?
- Annual training budget dedicated to you
- Flexible working hours (around core hours)
- Free BUPA healthcare coverage
- Personal development plans and quarterly reviews
- Stay with us for a while and earn extra holidays
- Buy, sell or carry over your annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers and baby bonus
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Staff referral scheme (earn up to £1,500)
- Friendly rivalry on the office table tennis table, pool table, dart board & basketball hoop
- Monthly cocktail club (free drinks!)
- In-office massages
- Quarterly team building events
- Summer & winter company events
- Employee discounts (gym, restaurants, bars, etc)