Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We’re looking for a confident, pro-active self-starter to join our in-house marketing team as a Marketing Campaign Manager.
With a passion for rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, you’ll be used to coordinating multiple projects working closely with Executive, Management and Marketing teams to implement an extensive marketing plan.
With a keen eye for detail, you’ll ideally have experience working in a B2B services environment managing both on- and offline activity.
What you'll be doing:
- Target key decision makers that result in the delivery of marketing qualified leads (MQL’s) for the Business Development team to follow up
- Using our audience personas, work alongside our Content Marketing Manager to deliver content based around our target audience needs and our service areas
- Act as the primary contact point / conduit between the Marketing team and the Demand Generation team to understand the insights that will inform campaign targets
- Design and implement robust campaign plans to maximise both volume and quality of MQL’s, utilising all channels – paid, owned and earned
- Work alongside Demand Generation Director for paid partnerships and coordinate support from our service delivery teams where needed for owned, earned and paid
- Raise awareness of the Stickyeyes brand and develop effective marketing campaigns for our core service channels to position us as a thought leader within the digital marketing sector
- Work closely with other teams to plan and execute campaigns and ensure proper setup of landing pages, all campaign assets, tracking and measurement of results
- Monitor engagement across all campaign activity to drive operational improvements and ROI, working today’s areas of segmentation and marketing automation.
- Coordinate and support the production of material for thought leadership that support engagement around day to day reactionary content
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal operational deployment teams to ensure campaign deliverables are met
- Regularly measure and report to the leadership team on the performance metrics of campaigns and drive continuous improvement
- Ensure consistent brand communications throughout all internal and external activity
- Work with the marketing team to co-ordinate an annual awards calendar including identifying, proofreading and submitting award entries
- Help to drive company-wide internal communications strategy alongside the Marketing and People Team
- Lead our annual events programme – both internal and external staff and client events – including identification of opportunities (to support marketing campaigns), building business case for presentation to the Exec team and managing each opportunity (with assistance from the Marketing Executive) pre, during and post-event
- Responsible for managing our inbound marketing software, alongside our Demand Generation Team and supported by the Marketing Executive, including managing, testing, refining and reporting on campaigns and workflows
- Responsible for presenting and reporting to the Exec team on the progress of all marketing and communications activity
- Responsibility for monthly management and analysis of marketing budgets
- Working alongside our Content Marketing Manager to coordinate a programme of intelligence reports including liaison with in-house insights, design and sales teams as well as external printers
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years previous experience in Marketing and PR, preferably within an agency environment
- Experience of campaign planning and execution and the ability to evaluate activity against objectives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with the ability to manage numerous simultaneous projects at any one time
- A self-starter – we’re looking for someone that will have the confidence and ability to work alongside Senior team to achieve our marketing plan without daily direction
- Demonstrates a “roll up your sleeves” initiative to get the job done
- Fantastic attention to detail and flawless execution
- A genuine and demonstrable passion for all things marketing