Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
With a passion for marketing, problem solving and the personal drive to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, you will join a team committed to delivering excellence in strategy, service delivery and results in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare sector. As part of Life Sciences by Stickyeyes (LSS) you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a large leading digital marketing agency yet also have the autonomy to help shape the LSS offering.
Ideally, you will have at least 1 years’ experience of being in a client facing or media role and be looking to step up within a rapidly growing agency - we will however consider applications from graduates who demonstrate the qualities we are looking for. Reporting to the Media Strategist, you will be expected to be an adaptable, proactive and credible individual who takes the initiative.
You will have an appetite to learn more about our core business areas and how it works within this industry. In addition, you will be expected to have strong time, interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) in order to ensure projects and campaigns are delivered to a high standard and client expectations are met.
What you’ll be doing:
• Understanding the client’s objectives and how LSS output can best work to achieve them.
• Support on the management of client campaigns and projects.
• Over time, take ownership and lead on smaller clients/campaigns if required.
• Assist the Media Strategist with developing objective focused media plan.
• Ensuring that all client outputs are delivered on time and to a high standard.
• Generate and deliver scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
• Communicate with 3rd party brand safety partners and be responsible for brand safety library and updates (white lists, blacklists etc.).
• Interface with relevant team members to assist with resolving issues that arise including reporting discrepancies.
• Provide insights during weekly meetings on current campaign performance.
• Generate post campaign presentations and work with the Paid Media Strategist to provide relevant insights.
• Continually developing your skills across a variety of digital media channels.
• Interface with media publishers and retrieve required information for the Media Strategist to build media plans.
• Working with the Media Strategist to identify new client/business opportunities.
• Working with the client leads regarding the management of projects and ensuring client and internal expectations are delivered on.
• Support on administrative tasks associated with the smooth running of client accounts (e.g. management of budgets).
• Support team members with their roles and responsibilities.
• Assist with developing and knowledge sharing of the LSS proposition and activity across the business.
• Constantly working to expand your own marketing and media knowledge and understanding how this can be of benefit to LSS.
What you’ll need:
• Educated to degree level in a marketing, media or business related topic.
• Ideally, have at least 1 years’ of experience working in a client-facing or media related role within a marketing agency or consultancy environment.
• A strong foundation of marketing or media principles with a desire to learn how to manage media campaigns and variety of channels on offer (more focus on digital media).
• Passion, creativity and problem solving skills with a can-do attitude.
• A confident and engaging communicator with the ability to eventually present to clients at various levels.
• Experience of successfully managing multiple projects and tasks.
• High standards for quality output and an excellent attention to detail.
• The ability to adapt your communications skills to suit rapidly changing client circumstances and internal teams so that you can achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders.
• Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of latest digital media and marketing opportunities and technology advancements