Thanks to some significant contract wins, Life Sciences by Stickyeyes is looking to work with a seasoned medical writer to play an important part in the delivery of key projects. Initially a fixed term contract with negotiable hours, a permanent position may be available for the right candidate.
What you’ll be doing:
Life Sciences by Stickyeyes has been engaged to deliver a number of exciting, large scale content projects targeting HCP audiences across Europe, mainly within the HIV, HCV, HCB, NAFLD and NASH therapy areas. To assist with project delivery, we are now looking to work with an experienced medical writer or editor who will work alongside our Strategy Director and become a key part of the project delivery team.
This would be a great opportunity for an organised medical writer who is keen to broaden their skill set, get more involved in strategy and experience the excitement of working in a digital marketing agency.
- Be a key part of the project team, overseeing and co-ordinating content production, as well as working with our Strategy Director to fine tune our overall content strategy.
- Liaise with our established network of medical writers to ensure smooth project delivery, from overseeing briefing through to providing constructive, professional feedback. Or, if appropriate, get ‘hands on’ developing the required copy.
- Ensure all content produced is to the highest standard, including complaint referencing.
- Attend client review calls explaining the content approach to clients, assimilating feedback and briefing back to writers.
- Where required, liaise with our inhouse website designers and developers to ensure content and design are aligned.
- Work with our consultants to keep clients up to date on project delivery.
- Work with our project support team to manage pharma approval process and update CMS.
What you’ll need:
- To be an experienced (3 years +) medical writer or editor, used to working on high profile projects.
- The enthusiasm and passion to get stuck in to exciting projects and become part of our welcoming, friendly team.
- Excellent organisational skills: whether managing timelines, keeping tabs on freelancers or providing client updates, you’ll have an innate ability to keep all the plates spinning
- Ability to communicate knowledgably and authoritatively with clients, challenging where appropriate while taking on board their views and feedback
- High standards for quality output and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in our central Leeds office on a regular basis (frequency to be discussed)