Based in the heart of Leeds just a short walk from the train station, we’re an agency known to consistently deliver outstanding results for our clients. We take pride in our craft but also love nothing more than rewarding our employees that make our company a truly awesome place to work.
As a Senior Web Developer, you will be expected to be able to create great work by yourself across a wide range of projects (from full-site builds to creative campaigns) as well as taking on a mentoring role with other members of the team, educating and inspiring them to new challenges.
You will have high standards and the ability to work with everyone to ensure they are maintained, whilst always pushing our abilities to create the best work for our clients.
What will you need?
- A determination for innovation with enthusiasm and initiative
- Desire to be always learning and impart knowledge to others
- A keen interest in the latest industry trends and frameworks
- Experience with task automation (eg. Grunt, Gulp)
- Experience developing with the WordPress platform
- Experience developing with the Drupal platform would be a plus
- Adept with version control services (eg. GitHub, Bitbucket)
- A strong portfolio showcasing your development experience
But wait, what’s in it for you?
- Annual training budget dedicated to you
- Flexible working hours (around core hours)
- Free BUPA healthcare coverage
- Personal development plans and quarterly reviews
- Stay with us for a while and earn extra holidays
- Buy, sell or carry over your annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers and baby bonus
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Staff referral scheme (earn up to £1,500)
- Friendly rivalry on the office table tennis table, pool table, dart board & basketball hoop
- Monthly cocktail club (free drinks!)
- In-office massages
- Quarterly team building events
- Summer & winter company events
- Employee discounts (gym, restaurants, bars, etc)