Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Working in a fast paced, growing department within Stickyeyes, we are looking for you to enhance the creative and production capability of the multimedia team at Stickyeyes. We are hunting for an enthusiastic, junior to mid-weight creative with good experience in Motiongraphics & animation.
You will have the capacity to work at an ‘agency pace’ with an honest and genuine passion for all things creative. You will work throughout the creative and production process, dealing with internal, client & prospective client campaigns – from creative ideation, right through to delivery.
What you'll be doing:
- Working within a small team of multimedia specialists, tackling; creative briefs, creative development, animation, motion branding and deployment practices.
- Developing creative content pieces, from concept to delivery.
- Producing GFX and branding ident toolkits for video projects.
- Create concept styleframes, storyboards, and treatment documents – based on supplied project scoping, client brand guidelines and ideation decks.
- Partake in thought leadership and personal creative campaigns.
- Communicate with creatives, designers, developers, digital SEO specialists, and client services.
- Produce content on time and on brief, using pre-existing production pipelines.
- Help develop a growing animation and video department within this fast paced digital agency environment.
- Liaise with internal and external network of suppliers, contractors and freelancers.
- Developing strong relationships and trust with clients and colleagues, to promote open, honest and effective dialogue at all times
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the business
What you'll need:
- A good understanding and appreciation of design, typography, composition, narrative, timing and animation.
- Ability to visually communicate concepts quickly, both digitally and through traditional media.
- A good understanding of digital communication both technically and visually.
- An adaptable ‘quick learner’ who is happy to get hands-on.
- A flexible approach to working hours to meet personal and / or project objectives
- A passion for animation, film and visual movement.
- A good understanding of Adobe CC (After Effects, Premiere, Audition, Illustrator, PSD).
- Ability to work to defined creative & production pipelines.
- A good understanding of video repositories, and their deployment methodology.
- Happy to work in a busy, fun and agile environment.