Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
To support the growth and development of the Marketing Communications team, we’re looking for an experienced native level Arabic speaking Marketing Communications specialist to join us. Content creation and outreach will be the key elements of your role as you work on various campaigns across our client base.
Passion and creativity is very important as you’ll attend ideation sessions, plan, develop and promote content to your client’s audience.
At Stickyeyes, our teams work together to formulate integrated approaches for our clients, so you’ll be required to work together with individuals from other departments including Client Services, SEO and Design & Development.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating Arabic campaign copy to be used in various formats including blog content, website content and design-led content.
- Reviewing and proof-reading Arabic copy to ensure our output meets quality requirements.
- Auditing and assessing content and PR campaigns.
- Spending time researching the brand and opportunities for exposure through content marketing.
- Building relationships and promoting content with key Arabic media and influencer contacts.
- Communicating and working closely to achieve campaign objectives with other delivery teams.
- Taking an active role in day-to-day social management and supporting senior team members on consultancy
- Working with more senior team members to gather data & insights and produce insightful reports.
- Monitoring content and PR trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up-to-date for the Arabic market.
- Actively contributing to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally.
What you'll need:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years Arabic creative writing and/or outreach experience, within content marketing or PR.
- Ability to interpret a brief and tone of voice to write well for a range of sectors and audiences.
- Professional proof-reading experience and the ability to evaluate content effectively.
- Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- A flexible, organised individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for content marketing is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.