Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Are you an aspiring writer who can create engaging content? We want to hear from you!
We have a remote working writing position available for an aspiring writer who is fluent or mother tongue in Danish.
We’re interested in speaking to people from various backgrounds who can write a range of subjects.
A genuine passion for the written word is a must and along with strong communication skills.
The ideal candidate will also have experience in:
- 1 year or more of writing experience, with an understanding of SEO
- Confidently following a brief
- Writing accurate copy free from spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors
- Researching topics to ensure the submitted content is accurate
- You must be classed as self-employed within the country you reside, as we require you to fill out a self-employment declaration
- If we decide to progress your application, we will ask you to complete a 200 word unpaid piece of test content to ensure that you’re suitable for the project. This content will only be used to assess your fit for the project, and we will never use test content for commercial purposes.
- The nature of our work is fast-paced so ideally you would have the availability to return requested content within 48 hours.
This is a self-employed work from home position and all contact will be done via email.
If you think you would be right for the job, please click ‘apply now’ and we look forward to hearing from you