You’ll live and breathe the digital world, have a passion for social media, and a creative flair enabling you to fine-tune the most engaging content for your audience.
As part of our joined up approach, you will be required to work closely with the wider Marketing Communications team, but also with individuals in other departments such as designers, strategists and researchers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading social and PR campaign delivery on assigned client accounts and ensuring strategy is implemented effectively.
- Briefing and overseeing the wider team involved on your client accounts.
- Regularly producing social and PR collateral for campaigns.
- Leading social media management for your client accounts.
- Leading content promotion across a range of different media, influencers and websites.
- Developing and building relationships with key influencers and journalists.
- Regularly reviewing our campaigns to measure how they’re performing and how we can take learnings from this to evolve our approach.
- Supporting more junior team members to develop their PR and social skills.
- Working closely with the wider Earned Marketing Comms team and external teams, encouraging communication & collaboration.
- Building client relationships, attending client meetings and calls where required.
What you’ll need:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in German social media management, content marketing and PR.
- A good understanding of the social media and PR landscape in Germany.
- Creativity - the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- A flexible, organised individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for social media and PR is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.