Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We are pioneers of combining SEO and Content for measurable results. We understand, better than anyone else, the impact a great content campaign has on search results, brand visibility, social reach, traffic and every metric in between.
Due to the ongoing development of our leading-edge content offering, and to support the growth of the team, we are now looking for a passionate Native Level Japanese Writer who can support the growing team.
What you'll be doing:
- Research into brand and user experience with content on and off site
- Creates content. Most likely outputs include writing, editing and proofing but may include scamps, some illustration and simple design work.
- Involvement in idea generation
- Gathering all data and pulling together reports
- Championing the department internally and externally and participate in thought-leadership
- Monitor industry trends to spot opportunities or new developments and share with the team or wider business if required
- Shout about positive results across the team and wider business
- Highlight opportunities for our clients to be reactive to what’s happening in the wider world and the media
- Highlight opportunities for our clients to expand their scope of activity with us
- Any other duties as deemed fit by the business
What you'll need:
- Native level Japanese writing skills
- Ability to write well for a range of sectors and audiences
- Understanding of the impact of content on user experience
- Good grasp of the English language and able to proof-read and evaluate content effectively
- Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives
- A passion for content is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns
- An understanding of or an enthusiasm to learn about the digital landscape and its impact on the future of the content industry
- Proactive, using initiative to solve problems for our clients
- Organised, committed to the industry and a reliable member of staff