Creativity is key in this role as you will be responsible for planning, developing and pushing content out to the right audience.
As an integrated agency, you will be required to work very closely with other team members, along with individuals from other departments including Strategy, SEO and Design and Development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating Russian campaign copy to be used in various formats including blog content, website content and design-led content
- Reviewing and proof-reading Russian copy to ensure our output meets quality requirements
- Auditing and assessing content and PR campaigns
- Spending time researching the brand and opportunities for exposure through content marketing
- Building relationships and promoting content with key Russian media and influencer contacts
- Communicating and working closely to achieve campaign objectives with other delivery teams
- Taking an active role in day-to-day social management and supporting senior team members on consultancy
- Working with more senior team members to gather data & insights and produce insightful reports
- Monitoring content and PR trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up-to-date for the Russian market
- Actively contributing to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally
What you’ll need:
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years Russian creative writing and/or outreach experience, within content marketing or PR.
- Ability to interpret a brief and tone of voice to write well for a range of sectors and audiences.
- Professional proof-reading experience and the ability to evaluate content effectively.
- Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- A flexible, organised individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for content marketing is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.