Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We are looking for ambitious, highly organised and dedicated individuals who are strong team players who are looking to develop a career within Digital Marketing.
If you’re keen to find out more about the inner workings of a successful global digital marketing agency and want to beef up your CV, this could well be for you.
What you'll be doing:
- Working to enhance the delivery of client projects
- Organising your personal workload daily, ensuring any issues are flagged immediately to team leader
- Manage and maintaining own email inbox, communicating to people at all levels in a professional manner
- Ad-hoc tasks, which may include keyword research / analysis, audits and other administration duties where required
- Uploading data into Content Management Systems, including (but not limited to) WordPress, Umbraco, and Drupal.
What you'll need:
- Evidence of a passion for all things digital marketing
- An understanding of how to handle time-sensitive projects and how to work to deadlines
- The initiative to spot and introduce better ways of working
- A keen eye for detail, and an above-average working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Be educated to a minimum of A-level standard, with good numeracy and English skills, preferably with a qualification or some experience within an IT/Marketing background
- A growth mindset, strong interpersonal skills, and can work relatively autonomously