Stickyeyes is growing and evolving around our world-class Digital Media, Content, and Experience capabilities for the customer journeys of today and beyond – to be the global leader in performance marketing.
We are looking for a strategic lead to join our UK team and work on both a portfolio of clients and new business pitches. Championing the integration of our individual craft / channel expertise into holistic performance strategies working across our tools, technology and products.
In this senior role, you’ll work closely with agency leadership, client and craft leads, with our partner agencies and our enviable client roster.
Who are you?
- You are a strategic thinker across Media, Content and Experience with deep specialism in digital performance.
- You’re well versed in digital channels and platforms, marketing technology and what brands can do with these to drive growth.
- You apply strategic principles to digital media channels and campaign activations, aligning to broader brand and comms strategies across paid and owned ecosystems, and will have responsibility for orchestrating all of that across precision digital channels.
- You’ll live and breathe customer journeys, understand high-value audiences, navigate segmentation and go to any length to understand how consumers move through the digital ecosystem to deliver precision media at the right points and with the right messaging.
- You’re an expert communicator and storyteller, collaborative and someone that the team turn to for strategic leadership and guidance.
- Lead performance strategy with client and craft leads for a portfolio of our clients
- Drive integration into seamless solutions across experience, media, content, data & tech teams. Use our proprietary tools, best in class 3rd party platforms and our global operating system, FLOW to influence those journeys and the digital triggers and signals within them.
- Lead pitch responses alongside business and craft leadership
- Brief and interrogate Media, Experience and Content auditing and refine into holistic performance strategic direction across client briefs
- Lead the insight process with our insights, analytics and craft teams
- Define HVA and Audiences, profiles and segmentation for use across performance media channels
- Develop performance and precision strategies that contribute to wider media comms strategies and define the plan for ongoing test and learn, measurement and optimisation
- Work alongside a team of strategy talent from the business
- Help to grow our Strategy function along with our EMEA and Global strategy community.
- And you’ll get to do it with some of the best performance and digital minds in the business across our three UK offices and the wider IPG Mediabrands UK&I network. Alongside our integrated agency partners, we work with some of the world’s best loved and biggest brands.
For the agency:
- Contribute and curate strategic thought leadership content for the agency and industry participation and engage with key clients.
- Award entry and client case storytelling
- Inform the development of crafts and products for the agency proposition
Desired Skills & Experience
Our ideal candidate:
- 5+ years’ experience in strategy, or combined experience of working in senior positions in a range of disciplines in an agency or client environment with a focus on digital performance. Overseeing and leading different types of strategic talent and craft specialists designing and presenting strategic solutions to internal teams, clients and prospects
- Experience leading strategic responses at pitch,
- A deep understanding strategic planning processes and experience identifying, designing and executing the right omni-channel marketing experience, along the consumers path to purchase.
- Business and commercial acumen. Able to understand our clients’ industry verticals, business models and the role and impact of performance marketing in driving business impact short and long term.
- Experience in applying data analytics to identify value audiences or to fuel and orchestrate personalized marketing experience through paid, owned and earned digital experiences
- Highly organized, with the ability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects simultaneously, incorporating feedback from various stakeholders and agency partners
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex strategies into digestible content
Why should you apply?
- You want to join a strategic craft and a team for a portfolio of clients and along with our Global and Regional strategy leads, own and develop our strategy craft to help grow some of the world’s best loved brands.
- You love a pitch, the process, and the output, and mentoring our team and talent along the way.
- You want to work with some of the brightest and best in the industry.
- Perhaps you’ve seen Stickyeyes, Reprise, UM, Initiative or Mediabrands’ work or credentials before and want to be a part of that, and you’re keen to join an ambitious team on a growth journey of our own.
- You want to connect people in meaningful ways to solve challenges for clients and have fun doing it.