Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We believe that digital and data technology is driving a revolution in marketing and the Campaign Engineer is pivotal to that vision.
The role of the Campaign Engineer is to improve the performance of our clients’ business through the smart application of data, analytics and technology across programmatic media. The Campaign Engineer is involved in all stages of a display campaign lifecycle, from pre-campaign planning, implementation and testing, to optimisation, recommendations and post-campaign analytics.
What you'll be doing:
The Campaign Engineer will work across many of our key clients and as this is a client facing role the Engineer should possess strong communication and presentational skills.
- Ensure all media plan requirements are correctly implemented in DSP consoles.
- Track, measure, and analyse early post-launch campaign activities and resolve delivery and performance problems related to set up and technical issues.
- Ongoing optimisation of campaigns across display, video, mobile and social to ensure client goals are met.
- Liaise with the agency Account Managers and clients directly to discuss current campaign optimisation plans and recommendations.
- Work directly with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, clients, media buying and trafficking teams and internal staff on all elements related to creative specifications, submission and ad trafficking.
- Traffic and QA online advertising assets onto DSP consoles, and follow up with Agency/Advertisers on delinquent ad creatives as needed.
- Generate and distribute pixels/beacons according to site integration plan.
- Work closely with Client Services, clients & site management groups to have pixels/beacons implemented in advance of media campaigns.
- Manage and service clients to ensure accurate implementation, quality control and maintenance across multiple website integrations.
- Work alongside the Product Group and other departments to help troubleshoot and correct tagging complications as they arise.
What you'll need:
- Solid understanding of digital advertising concepts and terms.
- Good understanding of ad networks, exchanges and/or auction marketplaces.
- Prior experience with trafficking digital ad campaigns in an ad server or DSP.
- Ability to troubleshoot and familiarity with ad-server interface.
- Familiarity with creative testing, media formats and internet technologies.
- Excellent client service approach and ability to multitask with great attention to detail.
- Fundamental knowledge of ad targeting methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
- Any advertising agency, ad network or publisher experience preferred.