Working with our Head of Operations, you’ll be responsible for looking after small to medium Life Science projects from initial briefing, to delivery. You will be able to plan resource requirements and monitor delivery to an exceptional level, ensuring quality control and processes are abided by.
You will have exceptional attention to detail and be able to pinpoint gaps in processes and ensure work can be delivered on time and to the high standard required of our clients.
You’ll need to be energetic, enthusiastic, positive, cool under pressure and have a willingness to learn and adapt.
Excellent communication skills and dedication to delivering exceptional work is essential for this role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting with internal communications and meetings, including collating written notes & circulating
- Support the Head of Operations on delivery, quality control and briefing
- Creation and ownership of project / campaign status documents and updates to project teams
- Briefing and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- Ensuring all relevant documentation is stored on the server in the correct location
- Ensuring delivery teams have all assets, briefs, guidelines and deliverables from other departments ahead of starting work
- Quality assurance – ensuring everything has been completed on the brief before the item is reviewed by the account lead
- Managing pharma legal approval systems, such as ZINC. Being aware of the process and managing the workflow required
- Weekly reporting on progress of projects to the Head of Operations
- Ownership of timeline and ensuring milestones are kept up to date, and all stakeholders are aware
- Organise relevant meetings in relation to the projects you’re working on
- Respond to queries in a timely manner
- Assist on admin tasks for the operational teams where required, such as uploads of content into CMS, testing of sites and legal checks
What you’ll need:
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Experience with project management tools
- Strong team player who has the ability to use their initiative
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of latest pharma related industry news and digital marketing opportunities and technologies
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a similar role
- Able to work as part of a team, but self-motivated enough to prioritise output without guidance