Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Due to our sustained growth, we’re looking for a Project Manager to support on the delivery of campaigns that touch upon all aspects of our service offerings. Working effectively with our project management tools, JIRA and TEMPO, you’ll be able to plan in workloads and monitor profitability, while using the tools to effectively report to the wider business.
You’ll need to be energetic, enthusiastic, positive, and cool under pressure with the ability to motivate others.
It also goes without saying that you’ll have a passion for knowledge of all things digital, from SEO technicals to the digital consumer journey.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinating internal resource across departments, along with third parties, to ensure flawless execution of projects
- Support departmental heads and client leads with their resource planning
- Ensure all projects and retained campaign work is delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Briefing in and ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- Deliver status updates to internal teams and external where required
- Management of third party agencies where necessary to support delivery of projects
- Handling campaign timelines across teams and ensuring visibility of delivery dates and milestones
- Overseeing of the cross-department logistics, when numerous teams are working across the project
- Ensuring delivery teams have all assets, briefs, guidelines and deliverables from other departments ahead of starting work
- Attend client calls and face to face meetings, ensuring expectations are managed effectively
- Assist in the preparation of full proposals, quotations and budgets
What you’ll need:
- Excellent project management skills with a minimum of 3 years agency experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a demonstrable track record of successful delivery
- The ability to present to clients and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Impeccable organisational skills
- Able to work as part of a team, but self-motivated enough to prioritise output without guidance
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of latest digital marketing opportunities and technology advancements