A relatively new function, the Project Management team has been formed due to the increasing demand for complex projects across multiple disciplines as we deliver integrated campaigns across Design and Development, Biddable Media, SEO, Content, PR and Social Media.
This role will typically involve planning project delivery, identifying key milestones, outlining dependencies, identifying and understanding risks and issues before they become apparent, monitoring capacity, communicating across functions and associated resource and all the areas you associate with outstanding delivery of work both on-time and on-budget.
You will either be an ambitious Project Executive looking to step up or an experienced and proactive Project Manager looking to work across a varied projects in order to facilitate the delivery of world-class digital marketing and operational projects, with a minimum of 2 years project management experience managing multi-layered projects and integrated campaigns with multiple stakeholders.
The passion you have for your exceptional delivery and for driving continuous performance improvements will make you a perfect fit, as will your personable and can-do attitude. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with a track record of successful delivery, will complete the perfect CV.
What you'll be doing:
- Developing effective relationships across the business
- Co-ordinating project delivery across all teams, ensure requirements dependencies, deliverables, milestones, timings are understood by all.
- Channel and team agnostic with a single-minded focus on delivery and efficiencies
- Managing risks and issues internal, flagging issues in terms of timings, delivery, resource, tasks
- Co-ordinating and setting up the project plans, delivery plans alongside the client services team
- Set and communicate deadlines for key tasks, negotiating both with account managers about client needs and with operational teams about the time they need to deliver work
- Internal 360, project wash-up and review
What you'll need:
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or business related topic preferred but not essential
- Two years minimum relevant project experience and an understanding of digital marketing, design and development projects
- A whizz at keeping project admin in check and the communications flowing throughout the business in a timely manner
- A confident communicator, able to present to internal stakeholders at all levels
- Work across a variety of functions with the ability to drive the delivery with a range of people at all levels
- Proven experience of managing projects
- Organised, detail orientated with a focus on output
- Sleeves rolled up
- A project management qualification would be welcome but not essential