We’re a digital first agency, working with clients across the pharmaceutical sector. We work with some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies across a range of therapy areas, helping to educate and shape perceptions among healthcare professionals, patients and the general public alike.
As part of Life Sciences by Stickyeyes (LSS) you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a large leading digital marketing agency yet also have the autonomy to help shape the LSS digital offering.
With a passion for marketing, problem solving and the personal drive to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, you will join an exciting growing team committed to delivering excellence in strategy, service delivery and results in the Life Sciences sector.
Ideally, you will have at least 2 years experience of being in a media related role and be looking to step up within a rapidly growing agency. Reporting to the Digital Media Strategist, you’ll receive all the training you require to be successful whilst our expectations of you include being an adaptable, enthusiastic, proactive and credible individual who takes the initiative.
You will have an appetite to learn more about our core business areas and how it works within this industry. In addition, you will be expected to have strong time, interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) in order to ensure projects and campaigns are delivered to a high standard and client expectations are met.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understanding the client’s objectives and how LSS output can best work to achieve them.
- Take ownership of client campaigns and projects (i.e. Plan, lead and manage).
- Developing objective focused media plans in collaboration with the Digital Media Strategist.
- Ensuring that all client outputs are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Generate and deliver scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
- Communicate with 3rd party brand safety partners and be responsible for brand safety library and updates (whitelists, blacklists etc.).
- Work with relevant team members across the wider business to ensure client objectives are met
- Provide insights during weekly meetings on current campaign performance.
- Generate post campaign presentations and work with the Digital Media Strategist to provide relevant insights.
- Continually developing your skills across a variety of digital media channels.
- Collaborate and negotiate with media publishers to build suitable mixed media plans.
- Working with the Digital Media Strategist to identify new client/business opportunities.
- Working with the client leads regarding the management of projects and ensuring client and internal expectations are delivered on.
- Take ownership for administrative tasks associated with the smooth running of client accounts (e.g. management of budgets).
- Support team members with their roles and responsibilities.
- Lead with developing and knowledge sharing of the LSS proposition within media across the business.
- Constantly working to expand your own marketing and media knowledge and understanding how this can be of benefit to LSS.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Educated to degree level.
- Ideally, have at least 2+ years of experience working in a client-facing or media related role within a marketing agency or consultancy environment. This may typically involve skills within managing all or any of the following channels: Paid Search, Paid Social and Programmatic.
- Expertise within marketing or media principles with a desire to continually improve your skills within digital media.
- Strong skills using the MS Office package – especially Excel.
- Passion, creativity and problem solving skills with a can-do attitude.
- A confident and engaging communicator with the ability to present to clients at various levels.
- Experience of successfully managing multiple projects and tasks, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned to your clients/campaigns.
- High standards for quality output and an excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt your communications skills to suit rapidly changing client circumstances and internal teams so that you can achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders.
What we offer
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day here will present a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
You will get our support in developing your skills at every step of your career journey with us. Your manager will help you create a tailored career path and through our in-house experts, and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses.
We aim to provide all our staff with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop to your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with length of service. In addition to your annual holiday entitlement, the office usually closes between Christmas & New Year
- Excellent pension
- Healthcare cover
- Flexible working hours and working from home options
- Generous Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Retail discounts
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Ride2Work, GymFlex and many more!