Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
With a passion for marketing, problem solving and the personal drive to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, you will join an exciting team committed to delivering excellence in strategy, service delivery and results in the Life Sciences and Healthcare sector. As part of Life Sciences by Stickyeyes (LSS) you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a leading digital marketing agency, Stickyeyes and global group, IPG.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience of working in Account Management or a Marketing Consultancy role. You will be a strategic thinker with strong operational chops that enable you to understand how your output can positively impact clients, especially from a commercial perspective.
You will have strong all-round marketing knowledge and be working across a number of different business areas including our SEO & Content Teams, Paid Media Team, and Design and Development Team. In addition, you will be expected to have excellent time, relationship and presenting skills to ensure that all projects are delivered and communicated to a high standard.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and managing effective relationships with your client contacts and internal teams.
- Working with the Senior Consultant to identify new client opportunities.
- Ensuring that all client outputs are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Preparing and presenting regular performance summaries to each client account.
- Working closely with internal teams and the client to gain relevant approvals for work to go live.
- Take ownership of the client relationship and work with them to understand how LSS output can best work to achieve their objectives.
- Working with the Operational teams regarding the management of projects ensuring client and internal expectations are delivered on.
- Proofing output from the Operational teams to ensure the highest standard of work.
- Assist with developing and knowledge sharing of the LSS proposition and activity across the business.
- Constantly working to expand your own marketing knowledge and understanding how this can be of benefit to LSS.
What you’ll need:
- Educated to degree level in a marketing or business-related topic.
- Have at least 3 years’ of experience working in a client services capacity within a marketing agency or consultancy environment.
- Strong all round marketing knowledge with a desire to build on the areas of digital and technology marketing channels including SEO, PPC, Mobile, Social Media & Online PR and Web Development.
- Passion, creativity and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude.
- A confident and engaging communicator with the ability to present to clients at various levels.
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned to your clients.
- High standards for quality output and excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt your communications skills to suit rapidly changing client circumstances and internal teams so that you can achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders.
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of latest digital marketing opportunities and technology advancements.
This is a remote based role with occasional travel to our Leeds head office.