Due to continued growth and a combination of new business wins and organic growth, we are seeking an experienced Senior Content Editor to join our world class content team.
Content is king for any successful digital marketing campaign and we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced wordsmith to join our digital agency.
Due to the ongoing growth of the Marketing Communications team, we are looking for a seasoned content editor to join us in the creation of scintillating content for a range of impressive clients – accounts that you will help manage and develop.
You’ll live and breathe the written word, have an eye for detail, and a creative flair enabling you to fine-tune the most engaging content for your audience.
As part of our joined up approach, you will be required to work closely with the wider Marketing Communications team, including our social media and PR experts, but also with individuals in other departments such as designers, strategists and researchers.
- Managing projects end-to-end, holding responsibility for project delivery
- Taking ownership of key content accounts across a range of industries (both B2B & B2C) and implementing the strategy as directed by Solutions
- Developing and deploying content marketing campaigns across your accounts
- Holding ultimate responsibility for the maintenance of quality and consistency across all content produced on your accounts
- Reviewing and proof-reading content to ensure our output meets quality requirements. Editing and improving existing content, as well as highlighting areas for team members’ development
- Working with the Solutions Team to make strategic recommendations on content requirements for clients and prospects
- Working closely with Content Team Manager to ensure our approach to Content continues to develop
- Working with other operational teams on accounts, encouraging communication & collaboration
- Regularly problem-solving and supporting the team where issues arise
- Full awareness of budgets and time required on content tasks and campaigns
- Ensuring all content activity is best of breed and multi-channel considered
- Monitoring content trends and relevant industry news
- Producing robust campaign reports to demonstrate clear ROI and supporting team to improve their reporting technique
- Evaluating and assessing campaigns to highlight strengths and weaknesses of our approaches and processes, making recommendations for future activity
- Actively contributing to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally
- Mentoring and supporting more junior editors and other content team members to develop their content skills
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years content experience (where possible, NCTJ trained).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands.
- Ability to write well for a range of sectors and audiences.
- Professional proof-reading experience and the ability to evaluate content effectively.
- A good understanding of the impact of content on user experience.
- Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An innate understanding of commercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project.
- A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for content marketing is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.
What you’ll get
- An immersive introduction to the world of digital marketing and content creation.
- A role with six time winner of Prolific North’s Top Digital Agency award.
- Support and feedback from experienced writers who are experts in all things digital marketing.
- The opportunity to work with a range of exciting global brands and household names.
- Training throughout your role to develop your content marketing skills and writing.
- The ability to work flexible from home and in the office.