We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced wordsmith to join our digital agency.
Due to the ongoing growth of the Marketing Communications team, we are looking for a seasoned content editor to join us in the creation of scintillating content for a range of impressive clients – accounts that you will help manage and develop.
You’ll live and breathe the written word, have an eye for detail, and a creative flair enabling you to fine-tune the most engaging content for your audience.
As part of our joined up approach, you will be required to work closely with the wider Marketing Communications team, including our social media and PR experts, but also with individuals in other departments such as designers, strategists and researchers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing projects end-to-end, holding responsibility for content delivery.
- Taking ownership and leading content campaign delivery on assigned accounts (across a range of industries).
- Working with our senior strategic teams to make recommendations on content marketing for clients and prospects.
- Working closely with our Content Team Manager to ensure all content activity is best of breed and multi-channel considered.
- Reviewing, overseeing and proof-reading copy to ensure our output meets quality requirements.
- Regularly auditing and assessing content marketing campaigns to highlight opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Working closely with our Head of Earned Marketing Communications and Content Team Managers to plan budget and resource requirements.
- Mentoring and supporting more junior content team members to develop their content skills and expertise.
- Communicating and working closely with other teams to ensure seamless project delivery.
- Producing robust campaign reports to demonstrate clear ROI and supporting the team to improve their reporting technique.
- Monitoring content trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up-to-date.
- Actively contributing to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally.
What you’ll need:
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years content experience (where possible, NCTJ trained).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands.
- Ability to write well for a range of sectors and audiences.
- Professional proof-reading experience and the ability to evaluate content effectively.
- A good understanding of the impact of content on user experience.
- Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- An innate understanding of commercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project.
- A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for content marketing is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.