With a passion for marketing, problem solving and the personal drive to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, you will join an exciting new team committed to delivering excellence in strategy, service delivery and results in the Life Sciences sector. As part of Life Sciences by Stickyeyes (LSS) you will enjoy the benefits of being part of a large leading digital marketing agency yet also have the autonomy to help shape the LSS offering.
You will either be (or have experience of being) an Account Director looking to step up with a rapidly growing agency or an experienced and proven Marketing Consultant keen to bring your Blue Chip client experience to our international client roster. You will already have a strategic background that enables you to understand how your output can positively impact clients, especially from a commercial perspective.
You will have excellent all round marketing knowledge and be working across a number of different business areas including our SEO & Content Teams, Paid Media Team, and Design and Development Team. In addition, you will be expected to have excellent time, relationship and presenting skills to ensure that all projects are delivered and communicated to a high standard.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the owner of and developing relationships with key stakeholders across the client organisation.
- Position yourself as an extension of the clients marketing team, being able to consult, advise and challenge (where required) on client marketing plans.
- Driving client performance and ensuring that KPI’s are met and exceeded.
- Leading the strategic marketing conversation with clients.
- Working with the Operational teams regarding the management of projects ensuring client and internal expectations are delivered on.
- Assist with developing and knowledge sharing of the LSS proposition.
- Leading and assisting on new business initiatives.
- Mentoring and managing junior team members who are aligned to your client portfolio.
- Constantly working to expand your own marketing knowledge and understanding how this can be of benefit to LSS.
What you’ll need:
- To be an experienced client services/consultancy professional with current or legacy agency experience.
- The skills to analyse and understand a clients’ wider business objectives and steer multi-channel delivery to drive tangible and measurable growth.
- Excellent all round marketing knowledge with a particular emphasis on digital and technology marketing channels including SEO, PPC, Mobile, Social Media & Online PR and Web Development.
- Passion, creativity and excellent problem solving skills.
- The ability to adapt your communications skills to suit rapidly changing client circumstances, clients and internal teams so that you can achieve the best outcome for all stakeholders.
- A confident, engaging and consultative communicator with excellent presentation, sales and negotiation skills with the ability to upsell and cross-sell wider agency services.
- The ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ and help shape complex marketing strategies, aligned to clients’ ambitions.
- Proven experience of managing multiple campaigns and projects, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned to your clients.
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of latest digital marketing opportunities and technology advancements.
- High standards for quality output and a willingness to get involved in the detail in order to achieve this where required.
- Proven mentoring and leadership skills and effective relationship building skills, at all levels.