Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Lead, through example, the development side of the team to implement innovative web-based solutions for new and existing clients.
Work closely with other team members to scope projects, advise on technical solutions and upskill less experienced team members. Work closely with Designers to produce exciting output, built to the highest standard.
What you'll be doing:
- Build exciting online solutions within a variety of CMS platforms / frameworks dependent on client needs
- Interpret client briefs to deliver technical specifications and / or detailed quotes for new website build projects
- Provide accurate timescales on new development tasks
- Be owner / responsible for a number of key technical processes within the team
- Manage and deliver (or delegate) bug fixes and ad-hoc development pieces for clients
- Advocate and take part in ‘peer reviews’, offering constructive feedback on colleagues’ work as well as receiving it
What you'll need:
- A range of ‘full-stack’ development experience (solid awareness of PHP etc.)
- In depth experience working with common CMS platforms such as WordPress, Drupal or Magneto.
- Massive enthusiasm and passion for learning new web technologies and an even bigger desire to share them with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and manage own time effectively.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts regardless of who you’re talking to.