Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
With a passion for online marketing, problem solving and the personal drive to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, you will join a focused and dedicated team committed to delivering excellence in strategy, service delivery and results that help our client’s businesses grow.
With a passion for online marketing, problem-solving and the personal drive to go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, you will join a focused and dedicated team committed to delivering excellence in strategy, service delivery and results that help our client’s businesses grow.
You will either be (or have experience of being) an Account Director looking to step up with a rapidly growing agency or a proven Marketing Consultant keen to bring your Blue Chip client experience to our international client roster. Working within our Consultancy Team, you will already have a strategic background that enables you to understand how your output can positively impact clients, especially from a commercial perspective.
You will have excellent all round marketing knowledge and will be working across a number of different business areas including our SEO & Content teams, Biddable Media team, and Design and Development team. In addition, you will be expected to have excellent time, relationship and presenting skills to ensure that all projects are delivered and communicated to a high standard.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders across client organisations
- Position yourself as an extension of the clients marketing team, being able to consult, advise and challenge (where required) on client marketing plans
- Driving account performance and ensuring that KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Leading the strategic marketing conversation with clients
- Managing projects and internal teams to ensure expectations are delivered on
- Assist with the development and knowledge sharing of the Consultancy proposition
- Leading and supporting on new business initiatives
- Mentoring and support of junior team members who are aligned to your client portfolio
What you’ll need:
- An experienced client services/consultancy background with current or legacy agency experience
- The skills to analyse and understand a clients’ wider business objectives and steer multi-channel delivery to drive tangible and measurable growth
- Strong all round marketing knowledge with a particular emphasis on digital marketing channels including SEO, Biddable Media, Mobile, Social Media & Online PR and Web Development
- Passion, creativity and problem solving skills - being able to adapt to ever changing client and internal circumstances is crucial
- A confident, engaging and consultative communicator with strong presentation, sales and negotiation skills with the ability to up-sell and cross-sell wider agency services
- The ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ and help shape complex marketing strategies, aligned to clients’ ambitions
- Proven experience of managing multiple campaigns and projects, as well as stakeholders and other external suppliers aligned to your clients
- Proactivity and a willingness to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of latest digital marketing opportunities and technology advancements
- High standards for quality output and a willingness to get involved in the detail in order to achieve this where required
- Proven mentoring and leadership skills and effective relationship building skills, at all levels