You'll have in-depth knowledge and experience with leading automation systems such as Salesforce & Marketo).
What you'll be doing:
- Perform hands-on technical implementation for our clients, and have the ability to configure automation systems to meet key needs as well as functional requirements: for example:
- Salesforce configuration tasks including custom objects, page layouts, workflow and process builder etc
- Marketo configuration tasks including lists, programmes, segmentation, partitions, data imports, exports etc
- Work with other external suppliers to integrate middleware and APIs into to give our end users an enhanced data experience.
- Capture and understand client business requirements and translate them into well-architected technical solutions by researching, testing and recommending the most appropriate options that best leverage platforms such as Salesforce and Marketo.
- Provide clients with ongoing strategic and technical roadmaps to ensure that they get best value from their automation solutions.
- Provide standard client automation admin duties including setting up new users, deactivating leavers, reporting, data exports / import, data cleaning etc
- Provide prompt support to client end users to resolve issues within applications like Salesforce and Marketo.
- Have the ability to communicate and work closely with client technical teams and stakeholders.
- Training client users on the system and providing documentation of the current workflows and processes in Salesforce
- Monitor and manage data quality, providing quality reports related to specific areas of the business such as Marketing, Sales & Product.
- Focusing on making sure our internal processes and practices are of the highest standard for a rapidly growing business.
- Maintaining client CRM tools to improve processes within Marketing, Demand Generation, Sales, Customer Success and other supporting departments.
- Working to streamline client marketing and sales life cycle management processes.
What you'll need:
- Experience with the marketing automation platform Marketo, including personalization engine
- Experience in technology marketing, marketing operations, or equivalent role.
- Knowledge and experience supporting a wide range of marketing and sales tactics.
- Strong analytical skills and be metric driven with experience in developing marketing metrics and dashboards.
- Strong understanding of marketing, sales operations and campaign management.
- Ability to work with Rest API technology i.e Workato.
- Knowledge of Marketo, its campaigns and programs, experience on building nurturing stream with Salesforce integration.
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills.
- Precise and detail-oriented.
- Good communication skills.