Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
A new and exciting role created within the business, the Senior Biddable Media Strategist will take full ownership of strategic delivery and innovation, primarily across a new client acquisition – one of the largest financial services providers in the United Kingdom with activity across all major search engines, social media platforms and RTB.
You will be required to set the strategy across all biddable channels for each of the clients multiple business units. Working closely with equivalent staff members in other departments such as SEO, Marketing Communications and Internal Tech Dev you will leverage your experience in biddable media in order to develop and integrate biddable media as part of a fully rounded digital media strategy, with biddable media at the heart all underpinned by data.
This is a great opportunity to work on one of the UK’s biggest brands across all biddable media channels, combined with extensive internal resource and support across a number of business units to spearhead an award winning digital marketing strategy for our clients.
- Taking full ownership of client performance across all biddable media channels
- Strategic recommendations on delivering to client KPI’s
- Creation of robust testing strategies and documentation
- Client communications (typically weekly and monthly)
- Delivery of marketplace and competitor insights
- Utilisation of customer / prospect segmentation and audience based optimisation
- Creation of a granular re-marketing and RLSA strategy that can be applied across all business units
- Deliver multiple optimisation strategies across all business units and “keyword clusters” that work towards delivering the clients overall objective
- Work with the tech development team to brief in custom script ideas to aid account optimisation, reporting and housekeeping
- Mentoring and coaching of junior members of staff in order to manage their career development opportunities
- 4+ years’ experience working hands on in a biddable media / Paid Search environment, managing large-scale, complex, results-driven projects with significant budgets
- The ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels, both internally and externally to Stickyeyes speaking with conviction and confidence
- Working knowledge across multiple biddable media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and RTB / programmatic display and Kenshoo would be advantageous
- Robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations
- Demonstrable passion for all things digital – keeping abreast of key industry trends and a hunger for innovation
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong project management skills
- Ability to think outside the box and go against the “norm” in order to deliver a highly innovative strategy for clients