Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
We are pioneers of combining SEO and public relations for measurable results – and we’ve done it for the likes of Hilton Worldwide, MTV and Hertz Europe on a multi-national basis This means we understand, better than anyone else, how great PR has a positive impact on search results, brand visibility, social reach, traffic and every metric in between.
Due to the ongoing development of our leading PR and social media offering, and to support the growth of the Marketing Communications team, we are now looking for a passionate Senior PR Campaign Manager. You’ll have a strong PR and media relations background and be given your own client accounts to manage and grow. You’ll be required to work closely with other teams to plan and execute integrated marketing strategies, blending various elements - chiefly social media, PR, and content - leading to award-winning campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading and taking full ownership of our larger key accounts.
- Developing and overseeing PR campaigns- producing press collateral and media relations where applicable.
- Managing PR campaign delivery on assigned accounts (across a range of industries) and ensuring strategy is implemented as directed by our Strategy team.
- Working closely with our Strategy team to plan new campaign ideas and shape our approach.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key influencers and journalists.
- Spending time researching the brand and opportunities for exposure through PR activity.
- Working closely with the Head of Earned Marketing Communications to ensure that our PR approach continues to evolve and develop. Evaluating and assessing campaigns to highlight strengths and weaknesses of our approaches and processes, making recommendations for future activity.
- Communicating and working closely with other delivery teams, particularly within Marketing Communications.
- Mentoring the more junior team and supporting in their development and workload management.
- Working with our senior strategic teams to make recommendations on PR and social media for clients and prospects.
- Producing robust campaign reports to demonstrate clear ROI and supporting team to improve their reporting technique.
- Monitoring PR and social trends and relevant industry news to ensure our approach is up-to-date.
- Actively contributing to the marketing of the department’s services internally and externally.
What you'll need:
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years social media & PR experience, this could gained within a PR, digital or marketing agency setting or in house
- Ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns for brands.
- Proven credibility, with established relationships with online influencers.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Creativity- the ability to come up with out of the box ideas that match the campaign objectives.
- An innate understanding of commercial value and measuring the success/failure of a project.
- A flexible individual, comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced environment and communicating at all levels.
- A passion for PR and social media is essential, as is your willingness to immerse yourself in client campaigns.
- An understanding of or an enthusiasm to learn about the digital landscape and its impact on the future of the PR industry.