Sorry! This job is now closed, click below to view our open jobs or apply speculatively.View our open jobs View our open jobs
Stickyeyes is looking for a creative, enthusiastic and super organised Senior Producer to help in the running of our growing team. Joining our fast-paced agency production environment provides a unique opportunity for the right person to work across a number of brands. The successful candidate will be an awesome communicator that can handle multiple projects from beginning to end, under tight and evolving deadlines.
The successful candidate will be a motivated individual to manage all aspects of a video production from concept through final delivery, ensuring that all elements conform to the brand and creative vision. This is a hands-on position that includes executing creative direction, establishing procedures, building production workflows, and ensuring visual consistency across multiple projects.
You will be skilled in developing new resources for video projects, directing outside agencies/production companies, and managing a budget. You will motivate your creative teammates and encourage fresh thinking and new approaches to video.
You will inspire confidence by your project management and tenacity in meeting a deadline and show an unwavering attention to detail and an acute awareness that everything counts. You will provide clear ownership and accountability to anything you touch and see it through beyond completion
What you’ll be doing:
- Produce and deliver video content including product service launches, adverts, social media content, promotions, behind-the-scenes, on-site explainers, branded content, and customer testimonials among others
- Collaborate with a passionate team and help create amazing video content for Stickyeyes clients
- Helping us raise the bar in terms of creativity in pre and post production
- Working alongside our Video Manager to create editing schedules and manage free-lance filming resource.
- Raise the profile of video and help integrate video into the wider Stickyeyes offering
- Take video production to a higher level and explore new technology and innovations to work more effectively
- Help determine production size, content, and budget in development
- Perform some management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and resourcing
- Manage video projects and organise the creative resource and production team to deliver
- Motivate and inspire creative teams and production crews
- Keep track of feedback, revisions and project communications
- Connect directly with agencies, freelance and production companies where required
What you’ll need:
- 3-5+ years of professional editing experience ideally in a production environment
- Superb project management and organizational skills with the ability to lead, supervise and execute video projects from concept through delivery
- Extensive knowledge of Premiere Pro CC
- Strong After Effects knowledge
- Great understanding of the video production process, equipment, technology and roles
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling video content
- Experience leading or managing an edit team
- Knowledge of wider post-production processes, such as animation and motion gfx
- You will have ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content
- You will be comfortable juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Desire and ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced production environment, under tight deadlines
- Excellent written/verbal/presentational communication skills and collaborative skills
- Demonstrated business acumen and customer-centricity
- Assist with various managerial and administrative duties